[Declined] silenth

Do you want to join MX? Post here your join request!
Forum rules
Read the topic with the Apply Format before posting a join request.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=26

[Declined] silenth

Postby Imsilenth » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:40 pm

English Skills
I have knowledge in English, but I really think there are more Latinos on the server, since I also speak Spanish.

In-game skills
If I have skills to play any type of game, but I think I consider myself more proficient for SHOOTER.

Good in-game reputation
Yes, I have a good reputation on the servers.

Being active on our server(s)
Yes, I've been a bit active in DD. Since I had problems with my pc but on Sunday I will have a new pc.

In-game nickname:
Silenth.

Discord username:
Imsilenth.

Serial:
5896F78DFB050559449070CC4636C6E4

How old are you?:
19 years old

Male or Female:
Male

Mexico

Since how long did you start playing MTA?:
5 Years

What kind of in-game skills do you have? (Gamemodes):
Honestly, I've played everything. But I consider myself a good shooter player since I took the years I played in MX, when they open shooter since 2013 if I'm not mistaken, I'm also a good player on dd.

Have you been in other clans? (Name them):
No.

Are there any MX members who may know you?:
Yes, MX's-Compa, S0UF, Speed, Jessie, TopRed, Amazingous, Tommy, DiazNL I don't remember those of more.

Why do you want to join MX?:
honestly, because I have been many years in MX as I told them since 2013 playing shooter and previously, because I played Destruction Derby and the truth I have some experience in this, you do not need to be an administrator to help people. apart I am mapper of shooter, DD and DM, I can contribute in the server with my maps also I can help to accept maps from the forum or to repair maps, in whichever thing I can be useful.
Imsilenth

In-game: Silenth

Re: silenth

Postby Compa » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:13 pm

If you've been patient long enough and waited a couple months to show you have changed you could have a chance.
But instead you try to fool us by creating a new forum account and using another nickname so we don't know who you are.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5019

Declined.
Compa
MX Leader
MX Leader

In-game: MX-Compa

Return to Join Requests