Toady

Do you want to join MX? Post here your join request!
Forum rules
Read the topic with the Apply Format before posting a join request.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=26

Toady

Postby Black » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:36 pm

In-game nickname: Toady

Discord username: Toady

Serial:F67E72C5F950048FD27D260D356429E4

How old are you?: iam old 25-jun-2002 / 15 year

Male or Female: Male

Since how long did you start playing MTA?: so i started play in 2012 in cops and robbers servers and I was enjoying it but after almost 2/3 years I was tired and tired of playing and then I found Derby and it was MX server. I was always awake and playing with friends and dating and helping them play. It was fun but after that I wanted to be something bigger in the server and I told myself why after all this fatigue Do not become one of them

What kind of in-game skills do you have? (Gamemodes): i only awake in DD and i improve my skills from training in empty DD server

Have you been in other clans? (Name them):yes : [7]God Level | [Fc//] Friends Crazy | [LG//] Lights of God |[uF] united Falcons | [GT] Generation T | And I was getting great support from them and still my friends after I left the Clans and it was really so fun for me because I got a lot of friends and right now iam in Pirate Team [PT//]

Are there any MX members who may know you?:yes : MX-Amazingous maybe MX-Saiven & MX-Mootje

why do you want to join MX?: Because I saw in myself I help others without a reason I wanted to join until I see people I'm a member of your members help people gently and as I want to join in cw and to get out of my level as a player if you want to but I assure you that I will stay awake and help others and without deal because this My duty as a member of your members will play with you even against my friends and they will understand. i spent almost 3 years in MX

Black

In-game: Black-LD

Return to Join Requests