[Declined] Nova's request for being MX Member

Do you want to join MX? Post here your join request!
Forum rules
Read the topic with the Apply Format before posting a join request.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=26

[Declined] Nova's request for being MX Member

Postby #Nova » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:29 pm

In-game nickname:Nova1907

In-game username: Novas

Discord username: Nova#0251

Serial: D9BBB0A65A8635C6B320CD743CC77343

How old are you?: 20

Male or Female: Male

Since how long did you start playing MTA?:I Started play mta since 4 year ago

What kind of in-game skills do you have? (Gamemodes):DD,SH

Have you been in other clans? (Name them):Not yet

Are there any MX members who may know you?:Nadez diaznl

Why do you want to join MX?(Minimal 100 words):(First of all, I'm known by my loyalty in my previous organisations.Second of all, my name is taleh surname is miaylov,i live in azerbaijan/baku and with my family, my role is creating script like dx gui something like good and some function for player , since i started scripting on mta community 1 year ago and now i am searching a good server for be a scripter there plus admin,I'm a trustworthy and a really friendly person.I'm in think of that I would be partaking in the team in a good place and I believe that, this is the place that suits me in the best way.I'm also an active and experienced player who can bring the MX team some activity and some fun in the gang.I've hanged a lot with the members and I got an idea that we are in the same way eachother.Our opinions and other things are seeming familar.The team role suits me up, everything seeming to be alright from that view , I have nothing else to add besides what I wrote at Your Strenghts part, but my only unique quality I think I have is to answer and help anyone regardless who he is or my opinion about him. Because as I said, I have nothing else to do on this server, I have everything I need. I believe I can help reduce rulebreaking in the server and make MX gaming more enjoyable for players . I'm here to serve the players, and maybe i can prepare script for this server .)
#Nova

In-game: Nova1907

Return to Join Requests