MaSry

Do you want to join MX? Post here your join request!
Forum rules
Read the topic with the Apply Format before posting a join request.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=26

MaSry

Postby Ahmed1 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:23 pm

In-game nickname: MaSry~!

In-game username: masry

Discord username: MaSry#2819

Serial: A95846DAE93587C31E25A794AD403BF3

How old are you?: 19

Male or Female: Male

Since how long did you start playing MTA?: 6 Years ago.

What kind of in-game skills do you have? (Gamemodes): FDD, and a bit DD and DM OS

Have you been in other clans? (Name them): Death Squad, Pro Skills, King of Fun, Royal Legends, X Riders, Legends Skill'Z, Pro gamers, Crazy Clan, Crazy players, Lords of hell and currently i'm in Street Racerz.

Are there any MX members who may know you?: Compa, S0UF, Tommy, Mootje, TopRed, Alice, Lego, Spirit, Trevor, And probably Rafis

Why do you want to join MX?(Minimal 100 words) I want to join mx because this group includes skilled people who act and think wisely where you can play in a stable manner and have fun with them, and as a part of this server it makes me happy and grateful to have mature people who actually know how to manage a server very well like you which is why I'm motivated to make that application and for another reason that is to develop my playing skills along with a unique clan that contains people who are doing their job perfectly to the fullest which gave me positive desire to represent this clan proudly. I think my reputation is good enough to fit this clan with pride, I may be loved by some and maybe be hated by some but surely I have no enmity with anyone, I'm a friendly person, I've made a lot of friends during my two years at this server and I do respect them and everyone else even if they don't. I appreciate all the effort and hard work you do to make this server in a better position, My English might be good and I'm still learning it. I can be active around 4/6 hours depends on my day time. well you can say I'm not a bad player or an excellent player but I'm a natural player with a ambition to be an MX member, My Important goal is to share my experience and skills along with a mature clan and quite frankly I wouldn't find better clan than MX to achieve it.

Greetings.
Ahmed1

In-game: MaSry

Return to Join Requests